More In This area Click to expose navigation links on mobile.
Who to make contact with
ITS Provider Center
- Setup the projector dealing with the display screen, and plug within the power cord. Set your laptop beside the projector.
- Plug one end of VGA cable (shown above) in to the COMPUTER 1 IN slot from the projector.
- Plug the other end for the VGA cable to your laptop computer’s monitor slot. It to your laptop if you have a display adapter for your laptop, connect that to the VGA cable before connecting.
- Turn on your laptop computer first. Then switch on the projector by very very first turning energy key to | and then push the very best energy button. The lamp will need a moment to heat up and show. When there is a display issue, continue steadily to step 5.
- Change your monitor ( simply click in your laptop computer type below for details): Windows InstructionsMacintosh Instructions
In your laptop, hold the FN key down and press the display key (the F key utilizing the monitor symbol) to improve your display.
You may be served with the choice to select what you need to do:
You may need to adjust the your laptop’s resolution to 1024×768 after you have set the display mode.
- Right-click in your desktop back ground and select qualities or Graphic qualities. -or-
- Go through the Settings tab or General Settings and then make yes the display screen resolution is defined to 1024×768. -or-
- Click Apply then okay .
- Maintain with number 6 below.
- Head to Apple menu>System choices.
- Choose Displays choice, then head to Arrangement tab.