We recognize that sometimes living that is unplanned can appear.
to assist, we might offer an interest-free education loan to UTS students. Please be aware these loans aren’t readily available for advice about uni charges.
Who are able to use?
You could make an application for the UTS interest-free loan if you may be:
- Currently signed up for an award program and have the ability to repay the mortgage within the agreed time
- Perhaps perhaps Not on leave of absence or dealing with exclusion.
- Non-award and INSEARCH pupils are noteligible for loans
To get a student loan, candidates must show a need that is genuine borrow cash associated with their studies.
- Student education loans are around for bills, lease, one-off bills, crisis expenses, course-related expenses (excluding tuition charges) along with other expenses, such as for example medical bills.
- Interest just isn’t charged.
How exactly to use
- Finish the online form. In the event that website website link does not start precisely, please paste and copy it into the web web web browser.
- Make a consultation for a job interview with a Financial Assistance Officer.
- Finish the mortgage type online just before your interview
- Bring your student card, bank details and supporting documents* to your meeting.
Many candidates are informed in the interview if their application is prosperous or perhaps not
Please think over the support that is following whenever trying to get the mortgage:
- For costs: papers which confirm your dependence on a student-based loan; these can sometimes include bills, overdue bills and/or notifications of energy financial obligation, evidence of lease or relationship owing; quotes for other demands (such as for instance computer repairs; needed technology and devices etc), or dental procedures as well as other medical expert expenses
- For earnings: papers which confirm your earnings, such as for instance an earnings statement or payslips, and Centrelink re re re payments
- When it comes to loan evaluation: Please bring access (log-ons) to your on line bank records whenever going to your application for the loan visit.